Yeah, I know Barry Hall. Lovely fella…wouldn’t say a bad word about him!
It’s been three days since Barry Hall punched some guy on the football field…and has there been enough discussion about the incident? You be the judge…
- Brent Staker’s dad reckons Hall is “a weak mongrel”;
- Brent Staker’s mum says Hall should not play again this year;
- Barry’s sister doesn’t think he is all that bad;
- Neurosurgeons want him to stop doing that;
- Observers think a send-off rule might come in handy;
- Experts believe he has broken some unwritten laws;
- The Eagles say that legal action is not an option;
- The Swans captain feels that he has let the side down;
- The Swans coach has to figure out how to cope without him for a while;
- The doctor wants to operate on that broken wrist of his;
- The signage that broke his wrist is under investigation;
- The match review panel have handballed the case straight to the tribunal!
- The tribunal are not sure if Hall will make it along tonight;
- But the club are thinking of their own form of punishment;
- Ever been punched by Hall in the past? Here’s your chance to have a say!
- Ever been punched…ever? Well, you can have a say too! And you as well!!
So has the response to this incident been a little over the top? Some think so – and that article was written on Sunday night…before every family member, expert, and punch victim had their say!
Wouldn’t mind reading about something else? Try these:
- Matthew Pavlich thinks it’s ok for Freo fans to boo them…might want to get used to it then!
- Welcome back, the real Cameron Mooney…where have you been all this time?
- Matty Lloyd’s calf is ok…leaving him free to tear his hamstring against St Kilda this Friday night;
- Free agency is inevitable…though we can’t see West Coast making a play to sign Barry Hall any time soon!