Woo hoo – we’re in front by heaps! We’re gunna win for sure!!!
Not so fast, Richo! Sure, Richmond look primed for a vital win against the unbeaten Bulldogs yesterday when they led by 25 points in the final term. But it seems the Tigers pressed the ‘piss-fart around’ button a bit too early and the Doggies capitalised to close the gap to six points with two minutes left.
In stepped Brian Lake who flew high for a pack mark in the final minute and then dramatically faked a leg injury in order to avoid having the pressure shot at goal. So the responsibility to level the scores fell to the big angry bloke Will Minson…and he kicked truly to steal a draw!
The dramatic ending was not only thoroughly entertaining but it set up this priceless little sequence at the final siren where Nathan Brown celebrated victory before realising the score!
Yeah!!! We won!! We F@&#ing Won!! Suffer in ya jocks, Dogs!!! Yeah!!!!!
Wait a sec…um…why do the Dogs have the same number of points as us?
Oh…we didn’t win, did we! And I just acted like a total knob, didn’t I!
F@&#! F@&#ing F@&#itty F@&# F@&#!!!
There were two other games from yesterday…and two outright winners and everything:
- Carlton do it again! No, they didn’t deliberately under-perform…they won again – that’s two in a row. And that makes Melbourne the undisputed worst side in the competition…and by quite a margin too. Damn, they suck!
- Finally, Port Adelaide win and Mark Williams can try to stop freaking out. But the Eagles are quickly finding out that life without Judd, Cousins or drugs is really, really hard!
Forget thinking about the state of the nation – here are some real stories:
- Hey, it’s ok to say to your mate “you bash your f@&#*$ missus” on national TV…because that’s what good friends do!
- What’s up with Adam Goodes? He even wore the wrong boots on Saturday arvo…at least they weren’t RM Williams boots – then he’d have a real problem!
- Less matches in an expanded league would “increase quality” of the competition…but when it comes to money, what do you think Andy D would prefer – quality or quantity?
- If the Saints really are trying to become less selfish, why is Steven Milne still getting picked?
- Shane Wakelin thinks the Pies have some “damning issues”…is this in any way related to the “tunnelling issue”?